A good partner can provide funding, help raise critical awareness, and generate substantial impact. They are the essential life blood of the most successful fundraising and distribution campaigns for films we support. Partners come in all shapes and sizes, including:
- Nonprofit advocacy groups
- Fortune 500 company
- Instagram influencers that backs you financially and opens doors to more support
- Organizer of conferences focused on issues connected to your film
- Government officials, departments, and policymakers
- Foundations committed to support causes related to your film
And once you know who you want to work with, you need to know how to work with them. We’ll show you how to build powerful partnerships that will help you raise critical funding and awareness for your documentary.